[tighturl-devel] killbot... again.

Michael Taboada ai5hf at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:55:08 EST 2011

Hi,
I sent a reply to the emails we had been exchanging a while back, but i'm not sure if you got it, as you never responded.
Basically I had said that I got the newest version, http://tighturl.com/tighturl.killbot.lib.zip and it had a few things:
For one, 8 and h were still showing up every email I got, every hour.
For two, it gave me some error, including a file not found in /home2/ron or something like that, which makes me think you forgot to remove some server-specific code.
For three, I have all the things from the killbot add config file in my tighturl.config.inc.php, and it still doesn't let me block posts.
It says:
Error: Couldn't find a valid URLs4u URI.
I'm wondering if you need to put something in tighturl.php (in my case, index.php), as how else would it know to block the url when I went to the correct string?
Thanks,
-Michael.