[tighturl-users] [Tighturl-users] api and killbot

Ron Guerin ron at vnetworx.net
Mon Jul 5 08:57:06 EDT 2010

Michael Taboada (AI5HF) wrote:
> Hi,
> I was just wondering if any work had been done on an api as I believe
> was discussed earlier.

The existing TinyURL-compatible API still works.  It's simple and it
only adds new items, but that's probably all you need(?)

Like this:
http://example.com?save=y&url=http://www.shortenthisurl.com/foo

> Also, I believe I had had an error with the killbot, and I don't know if
> it was ever fixed.

I don't quite remember what the problem was you were having, but I
solved the scaling problem with the bot, at least at my present scale.
So, if you wouldn't mind telling me again what it does over on your end
when you try to run it, maybe we can get that figured out.

- Ron