[tighturl-users] [Tighturl-users] api and killbot

Ron Guerin ron at vnetworx.net
Mon Jul 19 12:43:28 EDT 2010

Ron Guerin wrote:

> I don't quite remember what the problem was you were having, but I
> solved the scaling problem with the bot, at least at my present scale.
> So, if you wouldn't mind telling me again what it does over on your end
> when you try to run it, maybe we can get that figured out.

I'm satisfied with how the Killbot works at this point and it's suitable
for anyone with cron access to use, but to solve problems related to how
it works now, I'm going to start working on integrating its functions
into the main application.  This should work better on active sites as
far as disabling abusive links goes.

- Ron