[tighturl-users] [Tighturl-users] api and killbot

Michael Taboada (AI5HF) ai5hf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 22:29:01 EDT 2010

Hi,
I was just wondering if you might have any idea why my links were showing up
every time in my killbot entries now.
Also, (and I hate to bug you, I just am really anxious for this feature), is
the API coming along?
If you need to have access to my configuration to test the killbot thing
that happens on mine, or to see why it might be happening, I would be happy
to give you access.
Thanks,

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike at gmail.com
msn: ai5hf at hotmail.com

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher
Paolini, Eldest.
"A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world
he wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.