[tighturl-users] [Tighturl-users] api and killbot

Ron Guerin ron at vnetworx.net
Wed Oct 27 22:39:40 EDT 2010

Michael Taboada (AI5HF) wrote:
> Hi,
> I was just wondering if you might have any idea why my links were showing up
> every time in my killbot entries now.

I think you're talking about the "Additions Report"?  All links show up
there, along with a link you can click on to disable that link.

> Also, (and I hate to bug you, I just am really anxious for this feature), is
> the API coming along?
> If you need to have access to my configuration to test the killbot thing
> that happens on mine, or to see why it might be happening, I would be happy
> to give you access.

The current API is identical to the kind used in TinyURL. To create new
links using this API:

http://yoururlshortener.com/?save=y&url=http://example.com/hello.html

This would create a new shortened URL to http://example.com/hello.html

- Ron