[tighturl-users] tighturl question...

Ron Guerin ron at vnetworx.net
Thu Dec 15 13:15:46 EST 2011

Dave wrote:
> I have a quick question if you dont mind. I use tighturl for personal
> use and its great.
> My question is about the protection using the anti-spam protection.
>  From my index.php file it states im running version 0.1.4.

That would be an unreleased version.  The released version is 0.1.3.3,
the version I'm running in production is 0.1.3.4.

Offhand I'm not sure what the difference is between what you've got and
what I'm using, since I'm not sure where and when you got the code.

If you don't mind pasting the function URI_on_URIBL from your copy into
a reply here, I can see if/how it differs from the one I run.

- Ron